Anneyong

Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

2NE1's Dara reveals her personal number on me2day


2NE1's me2day queen, Dara, once again sparked a new wave of interest from her fans! On a recent update on her personal me2day account, Dara posted a photo of her business card, revealing her phone number printed at the bottom.

Along with the photo, Dara also posted a message saying:

"*heartbeat*.. Although it’s dawn, I can’t sleep.. Really lonely Dara.. Now I was a model singer.. Tonight’s incident?! Era~! Number released!!! I’m so lonely! But if too many men give it to me the boss!!! How can I! I don’t know~! *laughs*!ㅠㅠ"

Apparently, the new update is one of YG Entertainment's strategy to allow the fans to listen to a short preview of their new song "Lonely". Fans dialing the number were able to listen to one part of the song and the number was reported to have received hundreds of calls after her

announcement.
With YG Entertainment's new marketing ploy, will you call Dara to hear a

glimpse of "Lonely"?

No comments:

Admin

My photo
Name: Elsie N.R.E Class: X.1 School: in Jakarta,SMA 102