Anneyong

Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Thursday, May 5, 2011

[INTERVIEW]110504 Jay reveals that it looks like he'll be producing in America soon

Quote
Jaebum has revealed that he wants to work with group Black Eyed Peas' leader Will.i.am.

Jaebum, having unleashed his first official album 'TAKE A DEEPER LOOK' last month, attracted attention by saying in an interview taken place on the afternoon of the 4th in a cafe in Jongro, "It looks like I'll be working in LA, America."

Jaebum passed on this fact whilst talking about the artists he wanted to work with. He said, "I got to know Ne-Yo while I got to stand on his concert's opening stage, and I was happy because he complimented me upon listening to my music, telling me it was Americanized and really good."

Also, Jaebum passed on, "I want to try working with Ne-Yo. I like Usher, and I like Will.i.am too. I think I'll get to work in America soon." To the question that asked him if he had a want for expanding into the international market, he answered, "I don't think words like Hallyu stars fit me well yet."

 
However, Jaebum revealed his feelings with, "I was really surprised about how I got no. 1 on the Norweigian iTunes chart. I'm thankful that countries like Canada, in which I haven't done any activities in, have sent me reactions. I think the power of YouTube is scary."

On the other hand, the listed songs in Jaebum's first album that were released to the world through Apple iTunes on the 27th, have previously struck a hot issue by taking not only no. 1 in the R&B and Soul genre, but being ranked in the upper parts of the charts in seven countries including Canada, Denmark and Japan.




Take out with full credits. Do not add on or remove any credits.

No comments:

Admin

My photo
Name: Elsie N.R.E Class: X.1 School: in Jakarta,SMA 102