Anneyong

Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Jay Park prefers to be a singer-songwriter + wants to debut in America

Earlier this month, Jay Park released his solo debut mini album, "Take A Deeper Look." Jay Park wrote the lyrics for all of the seven songs on the album and helped to produce six of the seven. During his music show promotions, he won the K-Chart two weeks in a row on Music Bank, making his promotions more than successful.

However, Jay Park had other thoughts about his comeback. His goal was to comeback to Korea as a singer-songwriter rather than an idol. About his mini album, "Take A Deeper Look," he said in an interview, "I was concerned that it would not be appealing to the public. However, it was a chance for me to show that nothing else mattered, as long as the music I put out was good. I'm satisfied that I was able to come back as a singer-songwriter, and not an idol."

While in Korea, Jay Park has not only composed and help produce his own album, but he has also taken part in composing and producing U-KISS' and Sori's new albums. Jay Park stated, "I have already made a long of songs, and I think my 2nd album will be done soon as well."

His album does not have the feel of an album released by an idol, but rather takes on a more hip-hop and R&B feel. Jay Park commented, "Hip-hop and R&B is more my style actually. I have been listening to it since I was young and it is a part of my life now. It helped that friends like dok2 and The Quiett were by my side."

Jay Park also commented on his goal of debuting in America in the next two years. He stated, "I don't believe that the important thing is choosing the right artist to work with, knowing the trends, or even how to promote correctly. I think it is the sincerity of the artist. I believe that I can make people feel the sincerity when I make music in America. I have listened to pop music since I was little and I know the music."

He continued with, "I have already written my first rap in English, and in addition to that, I already have a manager to work with in the United States. Language is definitely an important factor. I need language to community my sincerity in my music."

When asked about the time frame of his American debut, he replied, "Two years, and that is the longest. I think two years will be enough time."

>www.koreaboo.com

No comments:

Admin

My photo
Name: Elsie N.R.E Class: X.1 School: in Jakarta,SMA 102