Anneyong

Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

T.O.P. comments on Big Bang's "Infinity Challenge" appearance


On May 7th and 14th, MBC's "Infinity Challenge" aired two special episodes featuring Big Bang. In these two episodes, named "Infinity Challenge- Gangs of Seoul", Big Bang competed against the program's regular ensemble in a race to eliminate the opposing team's leader.

Big Bang selected T.O.P. as their "team leader" for the show, and he faced off against "Infinity Challenge" leader Yoo Jaesuk in a final game of rock-paper-scissors. Yoo defeated T.O.P. with paper, sending his team to victory.

"I have watched 'Gangs of Seoul' in Japan," T.O.P. said while speaking to Star News. “Whenever I think of my performance in ‘Infinity Challenge’, I think that I really look like a fool. However, it is still very funny and is a unforgettable memory for me."

Big Bang is currently conducting their "Love and Hope" tour in Japan, with previous stops in Osaka and Chiba. From May 17th-19th, they will perform in Nagoya.

>www.koreaboo.com

No comments:

Admin

My photo
Name: Elsie N.R.E Class: X.1 School: in Jakarta,SMA 102