Anneyong

Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Saturday, May 14, 2011

"TV Pia" Magazine Interview via @junkaystreet

 
QUOTE
*redundant questions omitted*
Q: Favorite Japanese animation/comic book
Taecyeon: Tough question, there are too many! I've been a huge Japanimation fan since I was little, therefore making it almost impossible for me to pick just one. "Slamdunk" is one of my favorite.

Nichkhun: I saw "Doraemong" and "Detective Conan" when I was little. I like "Blue Exorcist" too!

Junho: "Doraemong" and "Dragonball" for animation, and "the Fighting" for comics. I often watch Japanese cartoons.

Junsu: To be honest, I don't know much about animation and comics since I'm listening to music most of the time. You should ask Taecyeon because it's his genre.

Wooyoung: Slamdunk, just like Taecyeon. I've seen both the comic book and the animation. Watching animation helps you improve your Japanese.

Chansung: I like the Dragonball animation. There are more, but I better leave it to Taecyeon now. LOL

Q: One thing you wish you had at this moment?

Taecyeon: I'd like to have my own car. I prefer smaller cars, even if it might be a bit snug for me. LOL Brand doesn't matter. It's a-OK with me as long as it rolls.

Nichkhun: I'd like to get time to travel around Japan. I want to see the Disneyland, Shibuya and Mt. Fuji with my family who are in Thailand now.

Junho: My hobby is taking pictures so I'd like to have a new camera. I want a fine SLR camera, like the ones professional photographers use!

Junsu: I wish I owned a restaurant, or a pretty coffee shop. Reason? Because I'm hungry now. LOL Am I good at cooking? No..

Wooyoung: Toys. There are many novel and rare kind of toys in Japan that catch my sight. I'd like to go to various toy stores!

Chansung: I want a house of my own where I can relax in peace. A 20-pyeong would do for me. Small or no, there's no place like home sweet home!

Q: How does it feel about being on Japanese TV?

Nichkhun: It was an honor to be on famous TV programs before our Japanese album got released.

Junsu: It felt very strange. That WAS the Japanese TV we've admired so much?

Taecyeon: One Japanese TV show producer praised our beastly performance as "NO MUSCLE NO LIFE." LOL That felt great.

Q: Taecyeon and Wooyoung, you starred in soap opera "Dream High" earlier this year..

Wooyoung: At first, I felt the burden since it was my debut as an actor. However, over the course of shooting, I was charmed by the world of acting in so far as I now want to do more acting.

Taecyeon: As for myself, the experience from my first shooting of soap opera "Cinderella's Sister," helped me grow as an actor.

Chansung: We monitored their performance on TV every week! Nichkhun and me made guest appearances on Dream High, while Junsu wrote a song for the OST.

<"Take Off," a song of encouragement>


Q: Since your new single is titled Take Off, what would you like to start this year?


Nichkhun: Acting. However, watching Taecyeon, shooting soap operas seems quite a challenge and hard work. LOL

Wooyoung: Basketball because I'd like to do something other than dancing for a healthy sweat.

Q: When did you realized you've debutted in Japan?

Taecyeon: One night, we decided to go for a stroll on the streets of Shibuya. But then, to our surprise many people recognized us. That's when we realized that a lot of people in Japan are taking interest in us.

No comments:

Admin

My photo
Name: Elsie N.R.E Class: X.1 School: in Jakarta,SMA 102