Anneyong

Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

2NE1 releases music video for "I Am The Best"

2NE1 released their latest hit track, "I Am The Best," on June 24th. "I Am The Best" achieved a perfect all-kill on the music charts. The music video for "I Am The Best" was supposed to be released on June 24th as well along with the single.

After delaying the music video, YG Entertainment finally announced the new release date yesterday. Around 10PM KST, YG Entertainment finally uploaded the music video for 2NE1's "I Am The Best."

Directed and edited by Director Seo Hyunseung, the music video shows some of the same choreography that 2NE1 revealed last night on their first live comeback stage on Inkigayo's Summer Special episode.

Check out the music video from 2NE1's official YouTube account, below!


source:
>www.koreaboo.com

No comments:

Admin

My photo
Name: Elsie N.R.E Class: X.1 School: in Jakarta,SMA 102