Anneyong

Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Saturday, June 25, 2011

2NE1's "I Am The Best" achieves an all-kill on online music charts

2NE1 released their latest single titled "I Am The Best" on June 24th, and following the trend with "Lonely," the girl group achieves their next all-kill on online charts.

"I Am The Best" can be found in first place on music sites such as Bugs, Naver, Melon, Soribada, Cyworld, Daum Music, Naver Music, Mnet, Dosirak, and monkey3. Due to the large scale of the music video, YG Entertainment announced that the release of the "I Am the Best" music video will be delayed 2 or 3 days.

2NE1 is set to released their upcoming mini-album on July 21st, which will include the song "Lonely," Park Bom's solo "Don't Cry," and "I Am The Best."

source:
>www.koreaboo.com

No comments:

Admin

My photo
Name: Elsie N.R.E Class: X.1 School: in Jakarta,SMA 102