Anneyong

Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Friday, June 3, 2011

4Men Releases Tracklist & Cover Art for "The Artist"

After revealing various teasers for their upcoming comeback, 4Men present us the tracklist of their 4th full-length album titled "The Artist". The album will be out on 7th June.

Over the last days, 4Men released the teasers for their new songs "Crush","Love You" and "It's Not Working". They will have 4 title tracks this time, so one last teaser will be released soon.

Before this release, we get to take a look at the tracklist and cover art of the band's upcoming album. It will be composed of a total of 15 tracks, all sung by only 4Men except for the 4th track "짝사랑 (Crush)" which is featuring female singer, Mi.


Tracklist
01 - I Feel So Nice
02 - 수수께끼 (Puzzle)
03 - 사랑해 (I Love You)
04 - 짝사랑 (Crush) Feat. 美 (Mi)
05 - 살다가 한번쯤 (To Live at least Once)
06 - 오아시스 (Oasis)
07 - 안되는데 (It's Not Working)
08 - 떠나가버려 (Go Away)
09 - 상사병
10 - 내 여친 (My Girlfriend)
11 - I Do (살아는 볼게)
12 - Never Leave You
13 - 잊지 못해 (I Can't Forget)
14 - 살다가 한번쯤 (To Live at least Once (Inst.)
15 - 사랑해 (I Love You) (Inst.)

You can already pre-order 4Men's "The Artist" on YesAsia.

>www.gokpop.com

No comments:

Admin

My photo
Name: Elsie N.R.E Class: X.1 School: in Jakarta,SMA 102