Anneyong

Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Alex Chu Unveils Comeback Teaser

A teaser for Alex Chu's new music video, featuring Jeong Ryeo Won, for his comeback track "Even If I Lose My Mind" has been released.

Alex, known candidly as Korea's "Romantic Guy", is set to release his second album entitled "Just Like Me" on June 2nd. From the highly anticipated comeback album, a teaser for the music video for the track "Even If I Lose My Mind", featuring Jeong Ryeo Won has been released.

Check out the teaser for Alex Chu's "Even If I Lose My Mind" off his comeback album, "Just Like Me" below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDOQxvjw96c&feature=player_embedded

>www.gokpop.com

No comments:

Admin

My photo
Name: Elsie N.R.E Class: X.1 School: in Jakarta,SMA 102