Anneyong

Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Friday, June 24, 2011

Dream Morning Musume’s Yaguchi Mari shows off her new sporty cut!

Dream Morning Musume member Yaguchi Mari updated her blog today with a post about her husband, Nakamura Masaya. The actor showed a hilarious reaction to Yaguchi’s new hairstyle, which read:

Before I got my haircut I was nervous about everyone’s reaction to it, but I’m glad to read everyone’s comments telling me that it looks good. Thank you (。-_-。).

People were wondering what my husband thought about [my hair], so I asked him. I came home and announced, ‘I cut my hair!’. Instantly he said, ‘Whoa! It looks 200x better on you!! Keep the short hair forever ♡’. I guess that means he didn’t like my long hair very much.”

“Then he said, ‘If your old hair was a black tiger, your new hair is escargot. Wait, that’s not what I meant! I meant to say lobster!’”

“Why is he comparing me to a lobster? I was a little scared when he said ‘escargot’, but in any case, I am supposedly a lobster.”

“I guess that’s okay with me ♡”.

What do you think of Yaguchi Mari’s new hair?

Is it cute? Bad? Or Lobster? Leave a comment below with your opinion!

source:

>www.allkpop.com

No comments:

Admin

My photo
Name: Elsie N.R.E Class: X.1 School: in Jakarta,SMA 102