Anneyong

Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Monday, June 27, 2011

Hayato's Blog Updates. Apologies.


June 27, 2011

Let’s talk about something nice

I have read many messages… many of the messages were apologies…

Why are the fans saying sorry to me?
Oh, I shouldn’t have done so!

What am I doing?
The fans are saying sorry to me… I shouldn’t write such articles.
I hope I am not too late in reflecting on myself.

You can like what you like.
The reason that you like them should differ.
The reason why you became to like them should differ.

Your supports should vary.
You should support them with your own special feelings.
I do not have the right to restrict your ways of supports.
I am really sorry if there were those who felt unpleasantness (T/N: by my words).

In the first place, my blog is not a place where I write these kinds of things.

It should be a place to share with you the delightful stories about them.

When we meet again, I’ll tell a story that all of you can smile.

Oh, I do not need comments.
I am very thankful that you are writing “Please rest awhile”, but when the comments exceed 400, I need time to read…oh, it’s already after 3:00am. I cannot go to bed.
Oh, I know that it is my fault, I declared that I will take a rest, but I am writing. (lol)
I won’t write anymore, I won’t read anymore.

For sure this time.
See you

Hayato

( at 03:01)

Source: JYJ2011

No comments:

Admin

My photo
Name: Elsie N.R.E Class: X.1 School: in Jakarta,SMA 102