Anneyong

Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Monday, June 27, 2011

[INT] TEEN TOP Kool Magazine Vol. 1


The questions for Teen Top:
1. When did you thought first you wanted to be singer?
2. The episode you remember the most about your trainee days?
3. The episode that left you the deepest impression after your debut
4. An artist that influences you?
5. Your personnality and charms?


C.A.P:
1. When I watched Eminem's movie '8 mile' I began to dream about becoming rapper.
2. I remember about last year's cold winter. There was a heavy snow falling on Seoul and when we had to go to the place where we had a lesson in the morning, the snow that fell all night accumulated and was as high as my knees so the members had a snow fight.
3. Singing on stage with Song Seunghyun. I was very happy I could do a duet with a sunbae I already admired. But since I was nervous I couldn't show my skills so I was upset about it.
4. Eminem, Ludacris
5. When you first see me you can think I'm picky because I'm blunt but I'm a charismatic leader with a lot of aegyo.

CHUNJI:
1. Because singers who can make people cry or laugh only with their voice look handsome, I wanted to become this kind of singer too.
2. After becoming trainee, my teachers and school friends asked me to sing and dance during lessons. I remember about doing a battle with the friends of my class who were in another group.
3. I was happy about the growing number of fans coming to see our live performances, it left a big impression. Especially for the last performance of Clap, our debut song, the cheerings were very loud so I began to laugh on stage without even knowing it.

4. Chris Brown
5. A bright personnality and my charm is my confidence.

L.JOE:
1. During elementary school I heard ChoPD's Dear friend so I began to learn rapping and composing.
2. During a dance lesson, my knee was hurting a lot so I went to the hospital and the doctors said 'If you continue to dance in this state, you won't be able to dance anymore', so I was really depressed but so I received a treatment for my knee and I changed my way of practicing so I was able to recover.
3. We once had to go to a marine corps training for a program. It was really tiring, I thought I was going to collapse. But I worked hard for this training thinking I had to do it like a man. Because it was really painful I thought about my parents' faces, I cried too but in the end the bond between the members got stronger and the teamwork too got better, so I thought it was good to do this.
4. G-Dragon
5. I have a cheerful personnality and I'm always relaxed

NIEL:
1. During elementary school, after hearing Michael Jackson's Ben on radio, I suddenly liked everything about singers and began to think I wanted to be singer.
2. When I first learnt dance I was doing it with my own style, I couldn't control his strength so I fell a lot.
3. During Clap MV's filming there was a swimming pool scene, everyone had to do some diving. But since C.A.P hyung hated water he was really nervous, so he jumped in the water first... everyone was shocked he wasn't coming back to the surface.
4. Michael Jackson
5. Kindness (laugh)

RICKY:
1. I was a child actor. Seo Taiji was referred as the cultural president in Korea, since I had to film in such a big senior's MV I wanted to become a singer too.
2. There was an audition to choose Teen Top's members, I was really nervous and stressed out by that. But now that think back about it, I practiced hard to improve my skills. And it's not a fight with other people. but it's a fight with ourselves, my willpower too got stronger.
3. The first award we received for Clap's promotions left the deepest impression. We received 'August's best rookies' at the Ministry of Culture but since it's our first award, and because it's an important one I won't forget it.
4. Rain, Seo Taiji
5. I have an always bright and positive personnality (laugh). And my charm is that on stage I show a strong charisma and off stage I transform into a maknae with an overflowing aegyo.

CHANGJO:
1. When I saw Usher dancing on stage I wanted to dance on the same stage as him.
2. Since the family's house was in my region, I slept a lot by my self at the office in a room that they prepared for me. Before that I hadn't been separated from my family once, I was practicing really hard, showering and falling asleep right away all alone in that room, I had to learn to overcome the fear by myself.
3. I think I won't ever forget seeing our fans shouting the slogans like one to support us on the first program we did.
4. Usher, SOL
5. I have a personnality that is quiet in the beginning and suddenly becomes loud. My charms are the way I talk and act are mature, but I can also show a cute side (laugh)

Source : Kool Magazine Vol.1
Credit : BGSS2_Maknae@6TeensOnTop.com(Translation Korean/English) + HIGH-TEENTOP.com (Translation Japanese/Korean + Scans)

No comments:

Admin

My photo
Name: Elsie N.R.E Class: X.1 School: in Jakarta,SMA 102