Anneyong

Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Movie "Bada" featuring The Boss's Jay gets a teaser

The movie "Bada," or "Sea," finally got its own teaser. After being featured in the 2010 Jeonju International Film Festival, the movie by
Yoon Taesik disappeared out of the spotlight. Just a little while ago, it was revealed through a teaser and a movie poster that the movie will get its release later this year. More information about the movie has not yet been made available.

Though not many things about the movie have been revealed, the movie features actresses Ko Suhee (No Mercy for the Rude/The Host) and Kim Jinee, and The Boss's maknae Jay.

Jay already had previous acting experience by participating in a short movie, "Golden Generation," as a boy who collects coins. He received praise from the staff around him for his perfect acting skill, playing a young blind boy in "Bada".

"I play a blind person. At first it was extremely hard, since I had to act with my eyes closed. For example, there was an episode where I had to portray my character walking with a cane at a crosswalk, and right beside where we were filming there was a construction site. When the director said "Action" I started walking with my eyes closed until they yelled "Cut, cut! Jihwan, come here": that was when I realized that I had almost fallen into the construction area."



source:
>www.koreaboo.com

No comments:

Admin

My photo
Name: Elsie N.R.E Class: X.1 School: in Jakarta,SMA 102