Anneyong

Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Park Minyoung reveals that it was painful to film "Sungkyunkwan Scandal"

Recently, Park Minyoung revealed that it was painful/tiring as she was filming for her previous drama, "Sungkyunkwan Scandal."

On the afternoon of May 31st, the press conference for SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama "City Hunter" was held. Park Minyoung commented, "Thanks to Lee Minho, my luggage feels seems to feel lighter." She admitted that there was no room for enjoyment while she was filming for her previous drama, "Sungkyunkwan Scandal." Park Minyoung revealed that thoughts that came to her mind during the filming were, "I might die filming this way," and "I hope that my next drama will not be as physically taxing." Her statements reflected the difficulty she faced while filming the drama.

She then commented, "Even though I do not know what types of works I will star in the future, at least for the time being there is room for enjoyment. Although I feel bad towards Lee Minho for saying this but I am able to sleep and monitor. If there is room for me to monitor, then I feel happy."

>www.koreaboo.com

No comments:

Admin

My photo
Name: Elsie N.R.E Class: X.1 School: in Jakarta,SMA 102