Anneyong

Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A past photo of Navi in a bikini wows netizens

Singer Navi’s past photo in a bikini is gaining quite a lot of interest.

Navi herself posted the photo on her fancafe, along with a photo of her from her comeback music video. The past photo shows a herself with a fit and skinny body posing on the beach in a bikini. The picture next to it gives a tease to Navi’s glamorous body and comeback concept.

Navi wrote, “When I looked at the picture, I couldn’t quite recall when it was from. As my stress increased with a busy schedule, I ate a lot more and gained weight. These days, I’ve been trying to lose weight with a Thai diet.”

Fans wrote back, “You keep getting prettier”, “This side of Navi is a first”, “Tell us how to take care of our bodies”, and “This body is a surprise”.

Her comeback digital single is scheduled for release on July 1st!

source:
>www.allkpop.com

No comments:

Admin

My photo
Name: Elsie N.R.E Class: X.1 School: in Jakarta,SMA 102