Anneyong

Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Performance of Orange Caramel’s “Magic Girl” at a wedding draws laughs online

A video uploaded on YouTube that shows a hilarious parody of Orange Caramel’s “Magic Girl” dance has been drawing peals of laughter from netizens – as well as over 1 million views.

In the slightly shaky video, the bride’s sister can be seen wearing a Mickey Mouse hat and dancing enthusiastically to the After School sub-unit’s first single while the bride watches and the audience explodes into laughter.

However, that isn’t the best part – partway through the performance, the bride dons a pair of sunglasses and jumps in on the fun.

“I think I’ll automatically become happy when I watch this while I’m sad,” commented a viewer. “How courageous,” others said.

Check out the hilarious (yet slightly disturbing) video below!


source:
>www.allkpop.com

No comments:

Admin

My photo
Name: Elsie N.R.E Class: X.1 School: in Jakarta,SMA 102