Anneyong

Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Saturday, June 11, 2011

A Pink to Conclude "I Don't Know" Promotions

After making their debut with the Springtime track "I Don't Know" two months ago, it has been announced that the rookie group A Pink will be concluding their debut promotional activities and will soon be releasing a follow-up track.

This week A Pink will wrap up the promotions for "I Don't Know", and take a week to rest before making their return with the track "It Girl" by the end of this month.

Cube Entertainment confirmed, "A Pink will be concluding promotions for 'I Don't Know' in order to prepare for 'It Girl'. Their new song will retain their fresh and innocent image.

Known for their sweet and fairy tale-like image, fans are highly anticipating the release of "It Girl". Stay tuned to GoKpop for more information regarding A Pink's new release.

>www.gokpop.com

No comments:

Admin

My photo
Name: Elsie N.R.E Class: X.1 School: in Jakarta,SMA 102