Anneyong

Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Saturday, June 25, 2011

TVXQ to promote for 7net shopping

After starring in a CF for Seven & I Holdings Sogo & Seibu Silver Bear Silver Card, TVXQ began to promote for 7net shopping, a subsidiary under Seven & I Holdings, on June 23rd.

The two enacted a dreamlike scene of net shopping. A tired Changmin returns to his room and lies on the bed. Meanwhile, Yunho rushes towards his PC. Changmin asks Yunho, "What are you doing?" and Yunho replies, "7net". Changmin then asks Yunho how payment is done and Yunho replies, "7-11". The two naturally become addicted to shopping. The CM song is "Thank you my girl" by TVXQ.

Their new single, "Superstar" is slated for release on July 20th. A special Seven & I version of "Superstar", this CM, along with their previous CF for the Seven & I Holdings Sogo & Seibu Silver Bear Silver Card and the making of this CM will be included on a DVD. The DVD is currently being pre-sold at 7-11 stores.



source:
>www.koreaboo.com

No comments:

Admin

My photo
Name: Elsie N.R.E Class: X.1 School: in Jakarta,SMA 102