Anneyong

Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

TVXQ endorsed chewing gum becomes hot topic among netizens

Recently we announced that TVXQ had begun to endorse 7-Eleven Japan products along with SNSD. They have also endorsed chewing gum in Japan. It is uncertain whether or not this endorsement is part of the 7-Eleven Japan campaign.

Recently, through online shopping sites and Twitter, the chewing gum emblazoned with TVXQ's name was revealed and has attracted a lot of attention from fans. Each stick of gum has on its wrapper "Tohoshinki," "東方神起," and so forth.

As these are a limited edition release, the wrappers have become collectible for fans. Netizens commented, "This is a first for gum wrappers," "Feels really high quality. Should be sold in Korea too!", "Even gum has TVXQ on it, I won't be able to throw it away because I couldn't bear to. I can't even eat it!" and "What should I do? Gum like this, I want it all."

source:
>www.koreaboo.com

No comments:

Admin

My photo
Name: Elsie N.R.E Class: X.1 School: in Jakarta,SMA 102