Anneyong

Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Saturday, August 27, 2011

2PM performs "I’m Your Man" on TV Asahi's "Music Station" in Japan

Currently in Japan to continue their promotions on various music shows, 2PM was able to get a performance slot for TV Asahi's popular music program "Music Station."

Earlier today, 2PM dropped by the program's recording studio to perform their new track "I'm Your Man." Dressed in black suits, the group performed their new Japanese single while paired with their popular "necktie dance."

2PM will continue promoting "I'm Your Man" on other music shows before starting on their concert tour around Asia next month.

Catch 2PM's performance for "I'm Your Man" and let us know what you think:



source:
>www.koreaboo.com

No comments:

Admin

My photo
Name: Elsie N.R.E Class: X.1 School: in Jakarta,SMA 102