Anneyong

Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

SISTAR's Hyorin puts herself in a box as a result of her boredom

While in the waiting room, SISTAR's Hyorin took it upon herself to keep herself from getting bored and has shown off her flexibility by placing herself in a box. on August 30th, Hyorin tweeted, "I am a pet! Would you like to adopt the singing Hyorin as a pet?"

She included two photos of herself completely settled in a box and smiling in one, while looking mischievous in the another.

Netizens left comments such as, "I'll adopt you," "This reminds me of the scene in the movie 'You're My Pet' (2003 Japanese movie; ft. Jun Matsumoto)," "What an unusual charisma, so cute," and "That box took your whole body?"

SISTAR is currently promoting their title song "So Cool" from their first studio album of the same name.

source:
>www.koreaboo.com

No comments:

Admin

My photo
Name: Elsie N.R.E Class: X.1 School: in Jakarta,SMA 102