Anneyong

Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Yuna Kim appears on "Superstar K3" as the 2nd BoA

"Superstar K3" has already begun airing and another competitor has attracted attention through her exploding energy and bright, youthful face. Yuna Kim (16) has been giving the name and reputation as the "2nd BoA." On August 26th, Yuna Kim appeared in the Mnet episode of "Superstar K3," in which they visited New York.

During her audition, it was revealed that Yuna Kim had also auditioned for JYP.

In the episode, she pretended to win the big prize of 500,000,000 won and said, "I think I'll be extremely kkapp if I won 5 million won."

She continues that "just like 2AM's Jokwon, I tend to enjoy it really well. I like making people laugh and that's when I started this."

In front of the judges, she was asked by judge Lee Seungchul, "Because you're young, if you won both JYP and Superstar K, which one would you go for? Think carefully."

Yuna Kim then answered, "I think I'd choose Superstar K because I think it'd help show off what I have more in this show," to which Yoon Jongshin said, "You can always go back to JYP after Superstar K," causing laughter.

Lee Seungchul than asked Yuna Kim to dance, and she surprised the judges when she pulled out a pair of pink pajamas to wear over her white pants. She then dances to Nicki Minaj's "Super Bass," Yuna Kim-style, causing Lee Seungchul, Yoon Jongshin, and Tasha to laugh.

After being asked to sing by Lee Seungchul, Yuna Kim turned serious and began singing Song Jieun's "Going Crazy." Not only did she sing Song Jieun's part, but also took on Bang Yongguk's rapping.

Lee Seungchul praised her and said, "You remind me of the old BoA." Yuna Kim was then given the opportunity to advance to the next round of Superstar K3.



source:
>www.koreaboo.com

No comments:

Admin

My photo
Name: Elsie N.R.E Class: X.1 School: in Jakarta,SMA 102