Anneyong

Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Friday, June 24, 2011

4minute's Hyuna gives advice to a girl who can't refuse anything

4minute’s Hyuna recently appeared with fellow group member Sohyun, soloist G.NA and broadcaster Park Jiyoon on KBS 2TV’s “Hello General Public Talk.” On the show, the group listened to viewer’s troubles while sharing their opinions and advice.

One viewer revealed that “refusal is the most difficult thing in the world [for me].” Because of this, the viewer suffered greatly from friends who would use her. She confessed that when she lent her car to a friend, the friend ended up in a car accident. Also, when a friend requested that she get loans to lend him 20 million won (~$17,000), she immediately complied. As for her boyfriend, the viewer revealed, "I stayed with my boyfriend because I liked him, but he cheated on me too much."

Hyuna immediately responded, “That's not right. That's not love.” Even though it was obvious through Hyuna’s body language that she was frustrated by the viewer’s problem, she gave mature insight and advice. She stated, "I think people are using you because you are too kind. Don't be like that from now on."

Do you agree with Hyuna’s responses?


source:
>www.koreaboo.com

No comments:

Admin

My photo
Name: Elsie N.R.E Class: X.1 School: in Jakarta,SMA 102