Anneyong

Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Friday, June 24, 2011

Shayne Orok auditioned in Korea because of Big Bang's Taeyang?

Shayne Orok, a former participant of MBC’s “Star Audition,” recently appeared on the “Golden Fishery Radio Star.” Originally from Ottawa, Canada, the singer revealed to the MC, “I was interested in K-pop.”

He further explained, “In the past, there was a channel which showed a lot of interesting music videos, and then I saw Taeyang’s ‘Wedding Dress’ MV. Since then, my interest towards Korea music industry has grown, so I came from my home country to here for the audition.”

The singer began by posting YouTube videos of him singing and playing the piano back in 2008. Despite not knowing any Korean, he later auditioned and eventually became the only foreign finalist of “Star Audition.” Though eliminated in the end, Shayne was able to place third on the show.

Shayne's first encounter of K-pop was through the music video of Taeyang's "Wedding Dress." What was yours?

Also, be sure to check out one of his performances on the show!



source:
>www.koreaboo.com

No comments:

Admin

My photo
Name: Elsie N.R.E Class: X.1 School: in Jakarta,SMA 102