Anneyong

Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Friday, June 3, 2011

Jay Park, "I'm confident to make a debut in America."

During a recent interview Jay Park expressed his confidence in making his debut to the American music business. He revealed he's planning to debut in America within the next two years.

Rather than having big dreams for his career as musician, Jay Park has always concentrated on having fun making music, for himself or together with other artists. "There has always been only one thing I dreamt of. I'm not talking about buying a nice car or a nice house. I just want people around me to be happy and live well. I want to enjoy life with my friends, let my parents be worry-free and buy games for my brother that he likes. These are things I can do even without huge success", he said during a recent interview.

With his album "Take A Deeper Look", for which he not only took over the role of a singer but became a singer-songwriter examining all the details for his debut as solo artist, Jay Park demonstrated his great passion to music.
Following his debut in Korea, he is planning to make a debut in America. Unlike other goals of his life, this one is a big and definite aim for him.

"I am confident, to be honest. I don't believe that the important thing is choosing which artist to work with, knowing the trend or how to promote. I think it's the sincerity. I believe I can make people feel my sincerity when I make music in America. I have been listening to pop music since I was little and I know their music. I wrote my first rap in English and I already have a manager to work with me in the States. It is a fact that language is an important factor. It's true that I need this (language) to communicate my sincerity", he expressed and then added, "Two years; and that's looking at it long. I think it will be enough."

At the end of the interview Jay Park also revealed, "I made a lot of songs already so I think my 2nd album will be done soon."

>www.gokpop.com

No comments:

Admin

My photo
Name: Elsie N.R.E Class: X.1 School: in Jakarta,SMA 102