Anneyong

Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Friday, June 3, 2011

Nam Gyuri admits she went under the knife twice

Singer-turned-actress Nam Gyuri admitted that she had some work done to her face.

The confession came about after she shared some childhood photos on the June 2nd episode of ’One Night of TV Entertainment‘.

Nam Gyuri explained, “I was rather sad that I placed second on the rank of ‘celebrities with shocking pasts’. After that aired on TV, I didn’t want to go around saying, ‘I didn’t get a total makeover. I look the same as before.”

She added, “I think women get more beautiful as we age. Truthfully, I got my teeth straightened and got work done on my face twice.

Netizens commented, “I want to applaud her honesty” and “She was pretty before too.


>www.allkpop.com

No comments:

Admin

My photo
Name: Elsie N.R.E Class: X.1 School: in Jakarta,SMA 102