Anneyong

Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Friday, June 24, 2011

Shaun Evaristo Hints at Activities with Taeyang, G-Dragon & 2NE1

On 23rd June, Pacific Rim Video uploaded an interview of Amanda Suk with the renowned dancer and choreographer, Shaun Evaristo of Movement Lifestyle.

Shaun Evaristo talks about his upcoming activities such as traveling to Italy for dance classes, followed by staying in Los Angeles for a solid while and more.
He's also planning to go back to Korea "very soon", as he reveals hesitantly, "I've got... oh, should I say it? I'm gonna say it.. um... I've got Taeyang stuff to work on, we've got GD stuff to work on, we've got 2NE1 stuff to work on."
Then he mysteriously indicates, "And even, potentially, crossover work", and adds, "Will.I.Am is in the picture somewhere."


Seems like we can look forward to amazing activities coming up from the YG Family. What do you think?

source:
>www.gokpop.com

No comments:

Admin

My photo
Name: Elsie N.R.E Class: X.1 School: in Jakarta,SMA 102