Anneyong

Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Stars praise Verbal Jint’s “Go Easy”

Veteran hip hop artist Verbal Jint has been climbing the charts with his comeback album, “Go Easy“, and it’s drawn a huge wave of praise from fellow hip hop artists and idols alike.

His title track, “You Look Happy“, is currently ranked in the top 10 on most digital charts despite the slew of big-name idol comebacks. At the moment, the song’s ranked fifth on Mnet and fourth on Olleh Music.

“You Look Happy” has been garnering much attention for not only its impressive lyrics, but also for the featuring of indie band Black Skirt‘s vocalist. The lyrics describe the complex feelings one man goes through in the 10 seconds he sees his ex-lover across the street while in his car.

A part of the lyrics state, “I’m waiting on a red light when I see you across the street… I stare at you for exactly two seconds and turn away, forgetting that we’ve broken up. You must be doing well, your new haircut fits you well. You have a pretty face, though, so anything looks good on you. There’s a man next to you, he must be the person I talked about last time to you. Know that I mean it when I wish for your happiness now… The light’s green, I hear cars honking saying I gotta move. I have to step on the pedal, but why can’t I go?”

B2ST‘s Yoseob praised, “The song B2ST loves the most lately!! Verbal Jint’s ‘You Look Happy’!! I feel so sad and depressed when I listen to it, but I can’t stop… seriously, the best…” Junhyungadded, “‘You Look Happy’, this song is just unbelievable.”

G.NA, who worked with him for her song “Banana“, also tweeted, “Oppa, your album’s so hot! You’re always the best!” Block B‘s Zico wrote, “Verbal Jint has released ‘Go Easy’! Seriously, this is daebak!”

Dynamic Duo, Mighty Mouth, Swings, and other hip hop musicians also expressed their praise and support.


source:
>www.allkpop.com

No comments:

Admin

My photo
Name: Elsie N.R.E Class: X.1 School: in Jakarta,SMA 102